These are measures that we've implemented since early March due to the environment we are in:
- All boxes and products that arrive in our store are sprayed with Glen20 disinfectants before we handle them
- All doors, handles, EFTPOS machines and etc are wiped with disinfectant and sprayed clean after every customer
- Our change rooms are sprayed as soon as each customer is finished with it.
- As soon as the social distancing measures were announced, we kept the number of people in our store to a maximum of 2 people at any one time.
- A bottle of hand sanitiser is also available for use in store.
- We now wear gloves and face mask while we pack the orders
- Our delivery partners have all informed us that they are following the guidelines of governments and health authorities around the world, and steps and measures (such as contactless delivery) are being undertaken to ensure the safety of all involved. Delivery drivers are practising strict hygiene measures to make sure shipments get to their destinations safely.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) says the risk of catching the virus from a package that has been through the postal delivery system (or handled and exposed to different conditions and temperatures) is low.
- 'Signature on Delivery' parcels will be changed to 'Authority to Leave' in order to reduce contact. Our delivery drivers will leave a parcel at their discretion in a designated safe place.
- In the event that there are two of us in the shop, we have been practicing social distancing. As such, from now til further notice, if you need to pick up a parcel, we can only allow one customer in the store at any one time.
Should you have any questions at all, please email me and I'll be more than happy to answer them.
In the meantime, some customers have requested to pick up their lay-bys from the store. This can be done by appointment only. At this stage, appointments are available on Mondays and Saturdays. Please SMS me at 0408 466 169 to arrange a time. As mentioned before, we are limited to allowing only one customer in store at any one time.
I hope these measures will put your mind at ease and also ensure you that the health and safety of all of our customers and team members are our number one priority.